- You've tried going vegetarian, vegan, raw, or macrobiotic at least once.
- You have three different types of flax products in your kitchen.
- When someone asks you to bring chips and dip to a party, you show up with kale chips and homemade hummus.
- You think serving a sandwich on white bread should be a punishable crime.
- Of course you've heard of quinoa, tempeh, and adzukis — who hasn't?
- You use the words "organic" and "food" interchangeably.
- You only shop at health food stores and farmers markets (or you grow your own food).
- It takes you over an hour to buy groceries because you have to read every single label.
- You won't eat artificial anything and wouldn't dare let a food past your lips that contains hydrogenated oil.
- Your fridge is 90 percent produce.
Can you think of other ways you know you're a health nut? Share them in the comment section below.