You've got one holiday party after another, so chances are, you're probably kicking back a few brewskies. I'm all for celebrating, but liquid calories can make you gain pounds fast. If beer is your go-to beverage, you may want to skip out on these brands, since they contain the most calories per 12-ounce bottle.
- Sierra Nevada Bigfoot: 330 calories
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager: 180 calories
- Guinness Extra Stout: 176 calories
- Pete's Wicked Ale: 174 calories
- Harpoon IPA: 170 calories
- Heineken: 166 calories
- Killian's Irish Red: 163 calories
- Long Trail: 163 calories
- Molson Ice: 160 calories
- Anheuser Busch Natural Ice: 157 calories
Which beers contain the fewest calories? If you're curious read more.
These beers may be better options if you're watching your calorie intake.
- Beck's Premier Light: 64 calories (fewest!)
- Amstel Light: 95 calories
- Anheuser Busch Natural Light: 95 calories
- Michelob Ultra: 95 calories
- Natural Light: 95 calories
- Miller Light: 96 calories
- Heineken Light: 99 calories
- Budweiser Select: 99 calories
- Coors Light: 102 calories
- Corona Light: 105 calories