When it comes to a yogi's wardrobe, shorts are key — especially in the Summer. Perfect for Bikram yoga or anytime you break a good sweat, here are eight (short) shorts to refresh your wardrobe and keep you cool all Summer long. Take your pick from bright basics or graphic patterns that are sure to stand out. And with most options under $20, they are an affordable yet stylish addition to any workout!Listed from left to right.
- Reebok Training Hot Shorts ($35): With motivational words, these shorts will have you going the extra rep at your next workout.
- Adidas Tension Moire Boy Shorts ($16, originally $25): These pink shorts easily go from yoga to a run on days when you're doing back-to-back workouts.
- Forever 21 Hidden Pocket Workout Shorts ($12): Make a bright statement at your next yoga practice in this affordable option.
- Moving Comfort Compression Shorts ($18-$32): These colorful shorts are anything but basic — just like your workout!
- SO Foil Fold-Over Yoga Shortie Shorts ($9, originally $16): Give your next Pilates session a little metallic flair in these fold-over shorts.
- Nike Women's Pro Printed 2.5 Core Shorts ($30): Update your yoga style with these polka-dot hot shorts.
- FILA Geometric Compression Shorts ($20, originally $28): These bright, geometric shorts will make a fun addition to your Summer workouts.
- Aero Animal-Print Knit Yoga Shorts ($6, originally $27): Whether you're heading to yoga or just lounging around, these fold-over shorts will keep you cool and comfortable.
If you're in need of a new gym wardrobe, we're about to show you how to save big bucks (aka $189) on your next look. Without sacrificing style or comfort, we found an entire head-to-toe look for less. These affordable options look just like cardio couture, except they won't put a dent in your wallet. In fact, the entire look is less than $100! Here's how it's possible:
We love the look of this flowy yet fitted workout tank. With a built-in sports bra, it's perfect for both a run and yoga class. At only $23, you can get this blue Champion Layered Tank, a bargain compared to this very similar Lululemon Practice Freely Tank for $64. Money saved: $41.
Consider these pants black leggings with a twist! These Under Armour "StudioLux" Capris can be paired with almost anything, but the $65 price tag is not ideal. For $12, we found a similar style and color in these Forever 21 Skinny Workout Capris. Money saved: $53.
Running shoes are where things can get pricey. For a cool pink and gray combo, consider these two options. If the fit is right, these stylish yet functional Adidas Running shoes ($55, originally $100) are a steal compared to the Nike Free Run ($149, originally $165). Money saved: $94.
If you're still dealing with the shock that Father's Day is this weekend, fear not. We've rounded up stylish gifts that are likely available at your local mall, via overnight shipping, or sendable through email. Prepare for one very happy guy. On Leah: Veronica Beard.
You can have it all — celebrity trainers and nutritionists at your fingertips 24 hours a day! Thanks to these iPhone apps, you'll get advice on eating well, training for your next race, and busting out those strength-training circuits regardless of where you are. Keep watching to find out what apps we're loving right now.
With it being Friday, we've naturally got the weekend on our brains, and today we're looking to Jessica Biel on how to walk our pups in style. The actress ditched the usual dog-walking gear (we're looking at you, sweats) and instead was chic and sporty in an AllSaints striped sweatshirt ($110) over a AllSaints striped tank dress ($68). For comfort, she added a pair of Nike Dunk Sky Hi sneakers, and for extra edge, a black leather jacket. Although skirts and sneakers aren't the most obvious pairing, that's precisely what we love so much about Jessica's latest outfit — she tried the unexpected and it worked. So follow her lead by shopping similar pieces below.
Give yourself an extra lift this Summer in a pair of cool wedge sneakers from hot designers like Isabel Marant, Nike, Ash, and Chloé. These slick sporty kicks supply just the right amount of height without having to worry about sore feet the day after — in other words, the perfect fashion pairing.