Diet pills and fad diets are so passé, but if you feel like your appetite has a mind of its own, you're not alone. Taking a look at your habits and revamping your daily rituals can give you a new lease on your relationship with food. And of course, the best way to go about this is naturally! Keep reading for natural inspiration that will help you control your appetite.
- Drink more water: Plenty of people confuse hunger with dehydration. Keeping your water bottle full all day long will help you keep guzzling the good stuff and steer clear of unnecessary snacking.
- Get moving: Forget the notion that exercise brings your appetite on heavy — it actually decreases your appetite. Just another reason to squeeze in a workout!
- Don't skip breakfast: Hopefully you're well versed on the benefits a solid breakfast brings to the table, but if you're not aware, skipping it can actually deter your whole day. Getting your metabolism moving earlier will help keep you filled longer.
- Power up with protein: Protein helps you sustain energy and feel bright-eyed and bushy-tailed all day long. If you need some inspiration, look to these low-calorie, high-protein breakfast ideas for delicious inspiration.
Keep reading for three more ways to curb your appetite naturally.
- Take a teatime: Give your after-meal snacking habit a healthy face-lift. A tasty cup of hot tea will help satisfy your perceived hunger and keep you feeling full.
- Get honest: Do you constantly snack when you're bored or stressed? You're only doing your beautiful bod injustice. Learn how to stop stress eating for good today.
- Eat more regularly: One or two big meals all day is a recipe for disaster! Eating smaller meals more regularly will kick your crazy cravings to the curb.