Pounds lost: 115
Her dining out tip: "I used to stress myself out about meals out to the point it was completely miserable! However now, I try to live by the 80/20 rule. I eat clean 80 percent of the time and the other 20 percent I cut myself a little bit of slack. That does not mean that I go out and consume 18 cheeseburgers, 10 fries, a milkshake, etc. I still attempt to be healthy when we eat out, but I do so by applying the 80/20 rule. If I really want something, I don’t get it right away. If it’s a craving that keeps coming back over and over, I’ll indulge, get it out of my system, and move on!"
Read Ashley's weight-loss story here!