It is always a good idea to stock up on healthy snacks to keep at work. You shared your go-to satisfying snacks that prevent you from venturing to the vending machine and reaching into the candy jar. Take a page from your fellow Fit readers and mix up your snacks to keep things interesting; check out these 10 ideas for healthy snacking.
- Fruit: apples, bananas, oranges, grapes . . . anything goes!
- Veggies: carrot sticks, celery, edamame . . . the sky's the limit!
- Larabars, Kashi TLC granola bars, Luna Bars, Nutrigrain bars
- Single servings of nuts or trailmix: Save money and packaging by buying in bulk and portioning at home.
- Preportioned cheese: String cheese, Laughing Cow wedges
There are five more suggestions so read more.
- Crunch: Kashi TLC crackers, Soy Crisps
- Peanut butter: Smear it on apples or crackers.
- For the 'fridge: yogurt, cottage cheese
- Popcorn: Bring air-popped corn from home.
- Cereal: Go for lower-sugar options or oatmeal.