Let's start with burpees. It may be the move that we all love to hate, but there's nothing better for toning the entire body while also making the heart rate rise.
- Lower into a crouching squat with your hands on the floor.
- Do a squat thrust by jumping your feet back into a plank position.
- Do one basic push-up, bending your elbows and then straightening back to plank.
- Jump your feet forward to the hands, and come into a squat.
- Do an explosive jump straight up, getting as much height as you can.
If a burpee is still a little intimidating to you, check out these ways to modify the move.
Source: POPSUGAR Studios
Read More WorkoutsStrength Training
What’s Your Reaction?