Walking Lunge With Bicep Curl
Grab a set of dumbbells and try this basic lunge with a boost! This move not only works your glutes, hamstrings, and quads, but it also tones your biceps.
- Stand upright, feet together, holding two dumbbells (five to 10 pounds) at your sides.
- Take a controlled step forward with your left leg, curling the dumbbells to your shoulders, keeping your elbows close to the body.
- Lower hips toward the floor and bend both knees (almost at 90-degree angles). The back knee should come close but never touch the ground. Your front knee should be directly over the ankle, and the back knee should be pointing down toward the floor.
- Push off with your right foot and bring it forward to starting position, lowering the dumbbells to your side. This completes one rep.
- Next, step forward and repeat with the right leg.
- Do three sets of 15 reps.
You can easily modify this move for beginners without weights, keeping your arms by your side.
Read More Lunge
What’s Your Reaction?