- Rhapsody's Halloween Playlist: With more than two hours of music to stream through your computer or smartphone, the Rhapsody selection is a must have for your party. Don't have a Rhapsody account? Access the playlist through a free 30-day trial, and you'll get access to this mix featuring Michael Jackson, The Who, David Bowie, and more.
- Pandora's Halloween Party Radio: From "Witch Doctor" to music from The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Pandora's playlist features a wide variety of songs to suit any Halloween crowd.
- BuzzSugar's Monster Mash-Up: The BuzzSugar editors curated a cool, eclectic mix of songs for your Halloween party, with everything from "Teeth" by Lady Gaga to "Howlin' For You" by The Black Keys.
- Halloween Radio on Slacker Radio: Old-school classics and rock anthems reign supreme in Slacker's selection. You'll hear "People Are Strange" by The Doors and "Halloween Parade" by Lou Reed.
- Top 100s Radio's Top 100 Halloween Songs: Listen to the 100 most festive Halloween songs with this list, which features a wide range of artists and genres to satisfy the whole crowd.
We asked Derek Lam, Karen Walker, Brad Goreski, Peter Som, Cushnie et Ochs, and many more: What are you currently listening to and (even better) which songs define your Spring 2013 collection? Listen to the complete playlist below, then click through the slideshow to find out who's listening to what, who's listening to the same thing (you'll never guess), and which songs might just feature heavily on this week's catwalks.
Cardio is essential if you're trying to get your body in shape, but we're all about having some solid tunes to make the experience that much more fun! Sometimes the preplanned cardio playlists can get a little intense, so I've pulled a collection of happy pop and lesser-known but upbeat indie tunes that are sure to do the trick. I'm sure you'll agree that this is an awesome combination of songs to leave you feeling energized and motivated!
Keep reading to see all 10 tracks on the list.
We're so excited to share our I'm a Huge Fan series just as Kristen Stewart's Snow White and the Huntsman hits theaters. Watch as Heather, our lucky winner, goes inside the world of her favorite star, starting with a visit to one of Kristen's favorite London restaurants. The journey continues as Heather practices her British accent with Kristen's dialect coach, rides Kristen's horse from Snow White and the Huntsman, and gets a fashion and beauty makeover. It's all leading up to the big moment when Heather meets and interviews Kristen! Watch now to see their exciting one-on-one interview, and make sure to catch SWATH, out now.
Meet Nancy, Allie, and Kirbie — three of our amazing editors! Get to know Nancy, executive editor of PopSugar Network, who finds inspiration in the everyday and strives for the perfect balance between work and play. Learn more about PopSugar editor Allie and her passions — from gushing about celebrities and their cultural significance to satisfying her inner bookworm. And meet Kirbie, host and reporter for BellaSugarTV, a bighearted Texan who knows beauty better than anyone and loves to help others meet their goals. Learn more about their passions and how they're pursuing their dreams.
What makes you stand out? Be sure to share with us by entering our Stand Out & Win contest before it ends June 3 — you could win $5,000 to fuel your passion and a chance to star in your very own profile on PopSugarTV.
Fourth of July Summer Jam Playlist
- “Determinate” — Lemonade Mouth Soundtrack
- “Loser Like Me” — Glee cast Version
- “Tonight Tonight" (Radio Disney version) — Hot Chelle Rae
- “21st Century Girl” — Willow Smith
- “Who Says” — Selena Gomez & The Scene
- “Men In Black” — Will Smith
- “Survivor” — Destiny’s Child
- “Tearin’ Up My Heart" — *NSYNC
- “MMMBop” — Hanson
- “Spice Up Your Life” — Spice Girls
Ernest Martinez is Radio Disney's Creative Director and lead on-air personality. He can be heard on-air each weekday afternoon. Born and raised in Dallas, TX, he currently lives in Los Angeles, CA with his wife, son, and three daughters.
We're celebrating Summer and getting bikini ready with this upbeat workout playlist. If the intense Summer heat is making you lethargic, it's time to revive your workout goals. These tracks will keep you on your toes, featuring hip-hop, rock, mashups, and pop. Warm up those hips with Sir Mix-A-Lot's "Jump on It" (What's up Dallas? What's up?). Push through your target zone with energizing hits by Katy Perry, LMFAO, and Pink. The addictive choruses of songs by indie rockers Matt & Kim and Foster the People will motivate you to press repeat and prolong your intervals. Cool down with the bubbly, playful melody by Jónsi. So just "Go Do" your workout already!
To see the full playlist, keep on reading
We are pumped to share one of our fave stories from Self here on FitSugar!
At long last (and after major hype), Britney Spears's Femme Fatale is out! Naturally, we took the pop princess's clubbiest album yet to the gym to find out what songs work during which parts of your workout.
"Till The World Ends"
It takes a solid minute for this Ke$ha-penned track to really get going, so use that time for some aerobic stretches to warm up your muscles. Try this: Stand with feet wider than hip-width apart, knees soft. Keeping hips stable, reach left arm overhead to right, and right arm across torso to left. Then reach right arm overhead to left, and left arm across to right. Next, bend forward from hips so torso is parallel to floor; repeat arm reaches. Then fold body completely forward and reach arms to front. Do sequence 20 times. To up your heart rate, add in jumping jacks or jump rope (you don't actually need a rope, just go through the motions!) for the next minute.
Are all of you turkeys ready to trot? Many folks take off on a 5K run on Thanksgiving morning to do some proactive calorie burning. While the workout is a great idea for physical activity, it's also a good time to think back on the year and take stock of everything you are grateful for in your life. When you meet up with your family and friends for the festive feast, your head will be clear, your heart full, and your appetite raring to go. If you need some help getting into the celebratory mood or getting your motor running, look no further than these songs.
Safe travels and happy trotting!
Source: Flickr user pixonomy