It wasn't always bright lights and red carpets for some of our favorite stars — even they had to do the odd job or two before becoming famous. Unsurprisingly, a lot of celebrities spent time working in the food industry to make ends meet, but there's also a handful who took really strange work opportunities in their younger years. Check out our list of odd celebrity jobs to see the typical, the unexpected, and the downright unbelievable.
Celebrities Who Worked at Restaurants
- Madonna was a Dunkin' Donuts clerk, according to a History Channel biography.
- Rachel McAdams, Pink, and James Franco all worked at McDonald's.
- Brad Pitt used to dress up as a chicken for El Pollo Loco.
- Gwen Stefani used to work at Dairy Queen.
- Jennifer Hudson and Queen Latifah both used to work at Burger King.
- Barack Obama and Julia Roberts were both ice cream scoopers at Baskin Robbins.
- Chris Pratt was a waiter in Hawaii.
- Eva Mendes sold hot dogs at Hot Dog on a Stick.
It only gets better, so check out the rest when you read on.