If you're looking to stay in shape during bikini season, check out four moves that trainer Jackie Warner swears by. During the "hardcore" routine, Jackie told us it may feel like you can't lift yourself up again, but that's the perfect time to kick in the extra motivation.
Two sets of 15 reps with 15-pound dumbbells
- Stand with your feet hip distance apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Slowly bend your knees as if you were going to sit in a chair, keeping all the weight in your heels. Don't let your knees move beyond your toes, and don't let the knees roll out or in. The knee should track toward your second toe. Squat down as low as you can, keeping your head and chest lifted, your spine long, and your shoulders relaxed.
- Press through your heels and slowly straighten your legs to stand up.
- Make sure to keep your spine neutral. Do not round your back.
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, arms at sides.
- Start by doing a regular squat but jump as explosively as you can when you rise up, reaching for the ceiling.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep.
See the rest of Jackie's workout after the break!