We've already showed you some sexy Valentine's Day dresses to wear on a hot date, and now we have some fun accessories to add a little love to your life year-round. Whether you want something subtle like a pretty ring or earrings, or you're on the market for a hot pink clutch, spruce up your style with these festive accessories. On Allison McNamara: Topshop blouse, Stella & Dot necklace.
Maybe you're looking for a way to loosen up this Valentine's Day but you're not a big boozer. Maybe you should try tea.
Damiana Tea ($5.50 for 1/4 pound) comes from a shrub, Damiana, native to the American southwest and Mexico. It has been used as an aphrodisiac by the Aztecs and Mayans for thousands of years.
Traditionally Damiana has been used for many things (along with being an aphrodisiac) such as:
- Anxiety - Damiana is believed to help relieve anxiety through its affect on the central nervous system.
- Bladder Infections - Damiana is believed to help relieve the irritation of the urinary tract due to infection.
- Headaches - Damiana is believed to help relieve headaches.
- Respiratory Disorders - Damiana is believed to help relieve the symptoms of respiratory disorders by relieving the irritation of the mucous membranes.
- ...and most importantly this time of year, Sexual Dysfunction - Damiana has long been thought to help with male impotence and to enhance female orgasm.
...though no studies were reviewed to confirm these claims, they are just based on tradition. Traditionally speaking, Valentine's Day is one for lovers, perfect for this sort of tea. Buy it online from DragonWater.com.
Valentine's Day is all about flowers and chocolate, it seems. Why not give the delicious and environmentally conscious taste of organic and Fair Trade chocolate?
Certified organic chocolate must be made with organic cacao and processed under organic standards during each step. Certified Organic cacao farmers don’t use any chemical pesticides or fertilizers - the beans aren’t fumigated with methyl bromide (a carcinogen and ozone-depleter) and beans are not mixed with non-organic ones.
Fair Trade means that the cocoa farmers who make the chocolate receive a fair price for their products, so they can pay their workers a salary they deserve. When you buy Fair Trade products, you know that no child or forced labor was used.
Want to know what brands to look for? Then read more