I'm sure you can agree that after a romp in the sheets, you always feel happier and more relaxed. Aside from those emotional benefits, check out WebMD's list of 10 health benefits of sex.
- Relieves Stress: The calming effect of sex has a positive impact on your blood pressure.
- Boosts Immunity: Did you know that having sex once or twice a week has been shown to increase the levels of the antibody immunoglobulin A (IgA). This is responsible for helping you fight against infections such as colds.
- Burns Calories: A half hour of sex burns 85 calories. That beats going to the gym, huh?
- Improves Cardiovascular Health: For guys, having sex two or more times a week reduces their risk of a fatal heart attack.
- Boosts Self-Esteem: Having sex makes people feel better about themselves. If a person already has a good self-esteem, having sex raises it even more.
Want to see the rest? Then read more