I distinctly remember my elementary school teachers banning the use of the metal bracelets that start out straight and then curl when they are "slapped" on a wrist, as we spent more time playing with them than watching the blackboard. Today, the 100 percent hypoallergenic silicone bands are quieter and are available in six colors. They come with three SLAPlinxs, or rubber bands, that can be traded, mixed, and added on to create truly unique wrist wear. You know what they say – everything old is new again, just with an added twist!
There was a time when Gold's Gym was king and super-sized gyms dedicated to lifting weights and bodybuilding ruled the fitness world. But times have changed, and boutique gyms are now the latest and greatest.
The trend now is to get a more personal touch out of a gym membership. This new-found individuality includes some definite perks such as:
- Knowing it's clean and professional
- Not always having to wait in lines for equipment to open up
- Feeling comfortable when using free weights (this means if you're a woman, not having to push through so much testosterone to get to your 8 pound dumbbells)
- Lots of different class choices
- Having additional features such as a spa, clothing boutique, juice bar and maybe even hair salon under the same roof
There is more to know--plus I'll tell you how to work out for FREE--so, read more