Stars mixed things up on movie sets across the country this week. Katie Holmes and Luke Kirby continued their onscreen romance on Tuesday in NYC for Mania Days, making a splash in Washington Square Park's central fountain, while Drake also got his groove on for a cameo in Anchorman 2. Jennifer Garner kicked off her workweek with wardrobe adjustments on the set of Draft Day in Cleveland, OH, and Joel Kinnaman cruised through Vancouver during RoboCop reshoots. Click through now to catch all the stars on set!
This week, social media platforms were about as active as Leonardo DiCaprio! While Leo lived it up in Cannes following his international premiere of The Great Gatsby, readers couldn't stop talking about his ladies, yachts, and party-hopping ways. In fact, his story was the fifth-most talked-about story this week! From a bittersweet goodbye and unforgettable Billboard Music Award moments to a serious A-list breakup, find out what else kept you talking on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook this week when you read more
- Satisfy bellies in a healthy way this Memorial Day — Fitness
- A sneak peek at Jimmy Fallon's Game of Thrones spoof — Entertainment
- Wear a little white dress like a celebrity — Fashion
- The Cannes Film Festival — in GIFS! — Celebrity
- Wise words for graduation from famous geeks — Tech
- How to break these 5 financial habits — Smart Living
- Crack those extra hard-boiled eggs with delicious ideas — Food
- Channel Drew Barrymore's newlywed pad — Home
- Video: See Jennifer Aniston strip down and pole dance! — Celebrity
- How to get a luxurious facial at home — Beauty
- Why you need to feed your family organic — Moms
- Take a look at these très chic French romances — Sex & Culture
- Check out adorable pet Instagram snaps — Pets
George Clooney left London's Nobu restaurant last night after dining out with friends. George's stop comes just a few weekends after he escaped to Lake Como with Matt Damon and producer Grant Heslov during a break from filming their new project, The Monuments Men, in Germany.
While George stopped over in London, Matt arrived in the South of France on Tuesday for the Cannes Film Festival and premiered Behind the Candelabra with Michael Douglas. George's girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, also hit the Cannes scene to attend a slew of events, including Roberto Cavalli's yacht party last night and a sit-down at the Stella Artois Suite earlier in the day. While at the Stella event, Stacy revealed she would like to film more romantic comedies and that she is particularly fond of Tom Hanks.
- Which movies made a splash at the Cannes Film Festival? — Entertainment
- What to wear to your Memorial Day BBQ — Fashion
- Kate Middleton has a sunny afternoon with her in-laws — Celebrity
- Outdoor decorating inspired by Instagram — Home
- Get online dating at your fingertips — Sex & Culture
- Is there smartphone etiquette at weddings? — Tech
- Why we love Connie Britton's hair on Nashville — Beauty
- Spice up your weeknight with garlic kale and poached eggs — Food
- A list of foods to avoid before the beach — Fitness
- Video: Make your own clutch from scratch — Fashion
- Try these patriotic crafts for Memorial Day — Moms
- Tips to writing a perfect cover letter — Smart Living
- See artsy pics of animals at the Hagenbeck Zoo — Pets
The Cannes Film Festival is winding down, but the stars who have made appearances at the international event will have plenty of memories captured by camera lenses, and even a few A-list cell phones. Matt Damon stole the show with his multiple red carpet stops for Behind the Candelabra on Tuesday, while stars like Justin Timberlake and Garrett Hedlund buddied up for a quick iPhone snap. Steven Spielberg took in the massive crowd at the premiere of Inside Llewyn Davis earlier in the week, and Alessandra Ambrosio is just one of several celebrities who documented sightseeing adventures while off the red carpet. Click through to see how stars turned to camera phones and took advantage of photo ops while in Cannes!
- Avoid common bachelorette party blunders — Sex & Culture
- Try these 33 essential yoga poses — Fitness
- Leonardo DiCaprio gets snappy in Cannes — Celebrity
- The difference between French and American omelets — Food
- Cook up a beautiful kitchen all by yourself — Home
- We break down the Cannes Film Festival for you — Entertainment
- The ultimate guide to Summer denim — Fashion
- Go under the sea with this kids' birthday party theme — Moms
- Yes, you can sun-proof your hair — here's how! — Beauty
- Video: Tips for a stunning fruit salad — Food
- How to breathe new life into stale bread — Smart Living
- Listen to not-yet-released albums with Pandora Premieres — Tech
- See the lost dog found after the Oklahoma City tornado — Pets
Katie Holmes hopped in a fountain at Washington Square Park in NYC today to film scenes for Mania Days. Her costar Luke Kirby accompanied her on the fountain run, and the onscreen duo splashed around for the cameras before they dried off and Katie headed over to pose for pictures with two little girls.
Earlier in the day, Katie and Luke took to a park bench to shoot more personal scenes, in which they exchanged several laughs and held hands. This was not the first glance of costar chemistry, though, since last week Katie and Luke got close while filming in front of a church. Work on the romantic drama, which deals with two manic depressives who fall in love, began a few weeks ago but is not expected to hit theaters until late next year.
Channing Tatum and his pregnant wife, Jenna Dewan, went on an intimate movie date in London last night. The couple held hands on their way to the cinema, where they caught a screening of Mud. Jenna tweeted that she "loved every second. Go see it! What incredible acting by the two young actors and Mcconaughey." Channing and Jenna later headed out of the theater joking and laughing as they tried to hail a cab home.
Channing and Jenna are currently residing in London while he films Jupiter Ascending. He's been able to get away from the set to hang with Jenna, though, including regular walks with their dogs. They're awaiting the arrival of their first child, who will be born overseas, and after the birth the excitement will just keep coming since Channing's White House Down hits theaters on June 28.
Jennifer Garner popped up on her Cleveland, OH, set Monday to film Draft Day. She was joined by costar Denis Leary, who plays the Cleveland Browns head coach in the film about the team's struggle to land the No. 1 draft pick. When Jennifer and Denis weren't shooting scenes together, the actress laughed with crew members and got help adjusting her pencil skirt. Her office attire is fitting, seeing as she will take on the part of Kevin Costner's secretary in the football drama.
Over the weekend, Jennifer addressed the meaning of work on a deeper level with a surprise Saturday Night Live appearance with husband Ben Affleck. Amid Ben's hosting duties, he invited his wife on stage to clear up his Oscar acceptance speech. A smiling Jennifer joked about calling their marriage a "gift" rather than work and ended her visit by thanking Ben and saying, "You're a lot of work."
- Fashion-forward graduation gifts worth giving — Fashion
- Kristen Stewart flashes a smile postsplit — Celebrity
- Beauty gifts your bridesmaids will appreciate — Beauty
- Get a load of healthy snacks under 150 calories — Fitness
- Revamp your bedroom with DIY headboards and art decor — Home
- Fresh ideas to heat up your Summer — Sex & Culture
- Never lose your phone charger again thanks to a sticker —Tech
- Go behind the scenes of the new X-Men movie — Entertainment
- The modern mom's guide to everyday etiquette — Moms
- 10 mouthwatering ways to use mayonnaise — Food
- Ditch 7 costly wedding traditions — Smart Living
- Video: Summerize your hair routine — Beauty
- See why there are too many cats in the kitchen — Pets
Jessica Simpson showed off her growing baby bump in spandex while out to lunch in LA with fiancé Eric Johnson and their daughter, Maxwell, yesterday. The soon-to-be family of four headed to King's Fish House in casual fashion as Eric balanced Maxwell on his forearm and Jessica tailed behind them.
Jessica hasn't let her second pregnancy slow her down lately, since she and her family jetted out of LA together a few weeks ago and also made several wedding appearances over the past few months. Today a sneak peak from CaCee Cobb and Donald Faison's December wedding was released and featured a cameo of the pregnant maid of honor. Wedding and travel plans aside, Jessica can fully focus on the upcoming birth of her second child now that Fashion Star has wrapped for the season. Last Friday, Hunter Bell was crowned the show's winner, crediting her success to Jessica's mentoring.
Celebrity families around the world included their little ones in special moments over the weekend. David Beckham had his sons on the field in Paris after his final home game of his soccer career, while Victoria Beckham and Harper watched from the stands. Meanwhile, back in Boston, the Bündchen-Brady clan had a jam-packed weekend that included two separate trips to the park, and Sarah Jessica Parker and her twins kicked off their routine school week in NYC. Click through and see how other celebrities and their kids bonded over the last few days!
Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren are celebrating five years of marriage today, and in honor of their time together, we have rounded up their sweetest moments. The couple met on set in 2004 while Jessica was filming Fantastic Four and were married in LA four years later. Since then, Jessica and Cash have welcomed two daughters, Honor and Haven, and made plenty of memories. Click through to see their sweetest snaps, from PDA-filled red carpets to basketball games to family days at the park!
It was a big week in filming with love interests and villains appearing on movie and TV sets this week. Katie Holmes and Luke Kirby sparked chemistry for Mania Days in NYC, while Lena Dunham celebrated her 27th birthday with an ice cream cone during shoots for Girls. Across town, Andrew Garfield hung on tight during a faceoff with The Amazing Spider-Man 2's newest villain, The Rhino, played by Paul Giamatti. Click through to see what other celebrities were up to on their sets this week!
This week our Pinterest boards were buzzing with bikini bodies, red carpet looks, and British smiles. Candice Swanepoel's sexy St. Barts photo shoot steamed up more than just the camera lens, since her leopard-print number landed her POPSUGAR's fifth-most-shared picture of the week. Next up we had a Cannes Film Festival favorite, and it should be no surprise that the ultimate shopaholic took the lead. To see which pictures ranked in our top four pins, read more
Britney Spears and her boyfriend, David Lucado, were out in LA yesterday. The singer cradled one of her precious pups during the outing as David admired her nurturing interaction. In a recent interview, Britney said she wants more kids, preferably a little girl to even out her home base with sons Sean Preston and Jayden James Federline.
Britney's dream of a baby girl may be on hold, though, since she will be hitting the recording studio hard starting next week. On Wednesday, Will.i.am confirmed that he is the executive producer on Britney's eighth studio album and that their upcoming studio sessions are an extension of their longtime "bonding." He went on to say he has never worked with anyone in such a close and trusting environment, including The Black Eyed Peas. In the meantime, Will.i.am is headed to Las Vegas to perform at Sunday's Billboard Music Awards, while Britney is headlining her own Sin City show at Planet Hollywood starting in the Fall.
- Book an exciting Summer vacation with less stress — Smart Living
- Say goodbye to The Office with series finale pictures — Entertainment
- What job do we hope David Beckham never quits? — Fashion
- See 40 photos that will make you miss Prince Harry — Celebrity
- Try this Cannes-approved sea bass recipe — Food
- Turn your cleanse into a cocktail — Fitness
- Gmail features you cannot live without — Tech
- The 24-hour backyard makeover — Home
- Welcome your baby boy with a beautiful nursery — Moms
- Take note of the dos and don'ts of nail art — Beauty
- What to do when you don't like him back — Sex & Culture
- Animals you should be following on Instagram — Pets
- Video: Get Nina Dobrev's bikini body — Fitness
Ben Stiller got a special visit from his wife, Christine Taylor, while filming The Secret Life of Walter Mitty in NYC today. Ben and his costar Kristen Wiig have been working on reshoots over the past few days for their upcoming film, which Ben both directs and stars in. He took a break from his duties today to hug Christine but got into character yesterday drinking coffee with his onscreen love interest, Kristen.
While Ben is focused on the big screen, Kristen is taking time to celebrate her latest television comeback. Last weekend, Kristen returned to host her first episode of Saturday Night Live since her departure last year and participated in a hilarious pre-Mother's Day skit. She is also set to voice an FBI agent on an episode for The Simpsons' 25th season that will air in the Fall.