Recently a fellow Sugar user posed the question about what to do with her keys when running outside and you came through with some fabulous suggestions. In fact, there were so many that I wanted to make sure you all saw some of the good ones.
- User lydialee_home suggests,"I always carry a bottle with me when I run outdoors. Ultimate Direction has a bottle holder (pictured here) that comes with a zip pocket. I just put the key in there."
- User NurseDeAnna suggests, "I take it off the keychain and thread my shoe lace through the key before tying them. It's tied in, then to keep it from flopping, I tuck it into the criss-cross part of my shoelaces above the tongue of my shoe."
- User bettywhite suggests, "In the sports bra. easy, cheap."
- User StefanieO suggests, "I loop mine through a hair band and then loop the band over my functional ponytail band. I never worry about them!"
- User lovelystate suggests, "I usually stuff my house key in my ipod holder. It's really secure and I never have to worry about it falling out."
- User cmd0610 suggests, "Most running shorts like the simple Nike $28 ones that come in a million different colors have a little pocket that's sewn into the liner just under the waist band that is big enough for a car key (and/or one of those tiny Tampax tampons that's compact), so that's what I do . ."
Caveat: You all had great suggestions and you all suggested a lot of the same things and I just couldn't pick them all, but you can check them all out here.