So you're engaged! Yipeee! Congratulations. Now comes the hard part (along with everything else you have to do): finding the time to get in shape for your big day. Recently a lot of brides have been taking the guess work out of getting fit for their big day by enrolling in Basic Training for Brides.
- Doug Rice of FittobeWedLive.com has an option for bridal fitness training online if you don't live in the LA area.
- The super cool gym in NYC also offers a complete Bride to Be Program for a pretty penny.
- Lisa Reed Fitness in Arlington, VA offers Bride to be Fit personal training sessions. Visit the site for pricing and to set up appointments.
- Yvette Goree-Harris a personal trainer out of Houston, TX offers her own one on one Bridal Fitness Classes as well.
- Look for Bridal Fitness group classes, programs or personal trainers offering special rates for brides near you -- Prices and programs will vary.
Fit's Tip: Sign up for bridal basic training (or start any fitness program) at least 4-6 weeks before your planned date.