I’m excited to announce the latest FitSugar Group called - YOGA CHALLENGE. To join the group, click here.
Here’s what it's all about.
I’ll post a photo of the challenge POSE on FitSugar. In fact here’s the first one - Scorpion With a Broken Tail .
Practice the pose. Then have someone take a photo of you in the POSE.
Post your photo in a blog in the YOGA CHALLENGE Group.
I’ll pick my favorite photos and feature it in an upcoming post, turning the winner into a famous Swami. Well, not exactly…but you will surely impress your friends.
Ahhh...but there is more. This suite has multiple options, because you can send ME challenges too. Just send a description or a photo of an inspiring POSE and I will post photos of me giving it a try.
This will be a great way for us to learn from each other.
Are you ready? Want to learn how to do this POSE? Then read more
Here's how you get into it the Scorpion With a Broken Tail.
- Start off in what's called a Quarter Dog. It's basically a Down Dog, but with your elbows on the ground.
- Lift your right leg up toward the ceiling, keeping your left foot on the ground.
- Now kick your right leg up over your head, and your left leg will follow, but keep it low, so your legs are in a split.
- Now bend your right knee and slowly bring your foot towards your head.
- Bend your left knee and place that foot on your right knee.
Don't forget to breathe. Oh - and have fun.
Remember that this is a pose that challenges your balance. The worst that happens is you fall over, right? Get over it. Everyone falls in Yoga. It's like a rule. It means you're trying stuff, making mistakes, and learning from them, which is why they call Yoga a practice.
Can't wait to see your photos in the YOGA CHALLENGE Group.