It's Valentine's Day and maybe you have found love at the gym (I met my hubby in a yoga class!) While there's nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting during a workout, some people take it a little too far. Sometimes Cupid's arrow really misses the mark. To celebrate these awkward blunders, we've rounded up some of the worst pickup lines overhead at gyms. Maybe one of these has been used on you?
Read on for some cringe-worthy come-ons:
- I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?
- Your daddy must have been a baker, because you've got a sweet set of buns.
- You look like a cool glass of refreshing water, and I am the thirstiest man in the world.
- Do you have tickets? [you say, "Tickets?"] Yeah, do you have tickets? Tickets to the gun show. [he flexes biceps]
- I know an activity that’s fun and burns 350 calories an hour . . .
- Are your legs tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day long.
- Do you squat here often?
Keep reading for more cheesy gym pickup lines.
- Is your tank top felt? [you say, "No"] Would you like it to be?
- Do you know karate? 'Cause your body is really kickin'.
- Was your father a mechanic? Then how did you get such a finely tuned body?
- Is it hot in here or is it just you?
- Me without you is like a sneaker without laces.
- Sorry, but you owe me a water. [you say, "Why?"] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
- My adductor (inner thigh muscle) isn't the only thing that's longus.