As usual, the Grammys gave us a mix of performances, with some artists going sweet and others aiming for adrenaline-inducing. The list of winners were just as eclectic. While you may not be sweating it out to multiwinner Lady Antebellum's song of the year, there are some tried and true artists whose songs are the perfect motivators for your workout. Listen to these big winners from last night and see if there are any to add to your playlist!
Take a listen and learn more about the winner when you read more.
- Best female pop vocal performance: "Bad Romance" — Lady Gaga
- Best metal performance: "El Dorado" — Iron Maiden
- Best remixed recording, nonclassical: "Revolver" — Madonna
- Best hard rock performance: "New Fang" — Them Crooked Vultures
- Best rap performance by a duo or group: "On to the Next One" — Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz
- Best urban/alternative performance: "F*** You" — Cee Lo Green
- Best rap song: "Empire State of Mind" — Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys
- Best dance recording: "Only Girl (in the World)" — Rihanna
- Best rap solo performance: "Not Afraid" — Eminem