Push-ups are the ultimate upper-body move, and here's a fun variation.
- Begin in plank position.
- Take a breath in, and then exhale to bend your elbows, lowering into a push-up.
- Inhale to straighten your arms, and at the top of your push-up, lift your left arm straight up overhead, rotating your torso to stack your shoulders, and turn your heels to the right, making a T-shape with your body.
- Exhale to place your left palm back on the ground and lower into a push-up.
- Inhale to straighten your arms and lift your right arm up overhead, rotating your torso and turning heels to the left.
- Exhale to place your right hand back on the ground.
- Continue alternating sides for one minute.
Source: POPSUGAR Studios