There are tons of websites out there devoted to helping you lose weight. They give tips on how to avoid cravings, how to eat more veggies, and how to get rid of the jiggle around your middle. They're all about hard work, commitment, sacrifice, and a lot of sweat. They inspire you to live a healthy lifestyle, but here's a website that takes a different approach. It's called This Is Why You're Fat. This food porn website, as YumSugar put it, features detailed photos and descriptions of atrocious food combinations that are fat, calorie, and cholesterol bombs. Foods like deep-fried s'mores on a stick, and bacon-wrapped meatloaf with a layer of mac and cheese in the middle. OK, so maybe there are a bunch of people who are actually excited by these dishes (many of which are deep-fried, smothered in cheese, or involve being wrapped in bacon), but for most of us, I think this website can help curb your appetite.
Interested in seeing these heart-attack-waiting-to-happen food combinations? Then read more.
Readers can submit their own photos, and here are some of my favorites. Does seeing photos like these inspire you to eat healthy or crave foods that are completely the opposite?
- The Ultimate Snack Stadium
- Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburgers
- Denny’s Belly Buster
- Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Quadruple Bypass Burger
- Candied Bacon Ice Cream
- Deep Fried Tater-Tots And Mac and Cheese On A Stick
- Bacon Doughnut
- Brick Of Cheese
- The Gastronomic Surprise Maxi Rainbow 24 Scoop Ice Cream Sundae
- Deep Fried Coca-Cola
- Deep-fried Twinkie On A Stick Dipped In Chocolate Syrup
- Cheesecake On A Stick
- Turbaconucken: A chicken inside a duck inside a turkey, all wrapped in bacon.
- French Fry-Encased Hot Dog On A Stick
- The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt
- Corn Dog Pizza
- Deep Fried Peanut Butter-Covered Brownie Wrapped In Cookie Dough
- The Garbage Plate: A combination of either cheeseburger, hamburger, Italian sausages, steak, chicken, white or red hots, a grill
- Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf With A Layer Of Mac And Cheese
- Deed Fried S’more On A Stick