Start your gift shopping with a one-size-fits-all gift — a water bottle! Give the gift of hydration with a reusable water bottle. Here are five of my faves.
- lululemon I Heart Yoga ($25): This PVC, BPA or phthalates free bottle holds a generous amount of liquid. Twist the sports cap and the lid is leak free. This is the gift for the thirsty yoga lover in your life.
- Watergeeks 12-ounce filtered bottle ($13): This BPA-free stainless steel water bottle comes with a filter that removes "chlorine, bad taste, odor, lead and other potential tap water contaminants." Perfect for your eco-minded friends.
- Contigo Kangaroo ($13): The expert multitaskers in your life will appreciate that this reusable, BPA-free water bottle doubles as a wallet. Not only does this water bottle not leak, you can stash your cash and ID in the front compartment. The bottle holds 24 ounces of liquid.
- Water Bobble ($10): Cute and reusable, this 18-ounce bottle comes with its filter, but it's still lightweight. You can even buy a four pack for just over $30!
- Life Factory Glass Bottle with Silicone Sleeve ($22): This classy yet, colorful bottle is made of glass so the water never, ever gets that funky metallic taste. The bottle holds 22-ounces of water and is safe for the dishwasher making it perfect for the carpooling mom on the go.