1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups unsweetened plain soy milk
1 tablespoon maple syrup, plus more for serving (optional)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Fresh fruit for serving (optional)
Jam for serving (optional)
Soy yogurt for serving (optional)
- Place the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl, and mix well.
- Pour in the soy milk, maple syrup, and vanilla, and mix until smooth.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Spray the pan lightly with cooking spray. Pour a heaping spoonful of pancake batter onto the hot pan, and cook until bubbles form. Then flip, and cook the other side.
- Make eight pancakes, and serve with fresh fruit, jam, soy yogurt, or maybe syrup.
Source: Calorie Count 
- Pancakes/Waffles, Breakfast/Brunch
- 8 pancakes
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
- Calories per serving