To target your lower body, especially your inner thighs, grab a pillow, and try this variation of bridge.
- Start on your back with your knees bent and your feet hip-distance apart. Place a pillow, a ball, or a toning ring between your knees.
- Push your hips off the floor, coming into a bridge. Keep your ribs aligned with your pelvis.
- Without raising or lowering your hips, do 20 glute raises (small pulses up and down). Then keep your pelvis still, and slowly squeeze your block 20 times.
- Lower the pelvis, and bring your knees to your chest to round and relax your back.
- Repeat twice for a total of three sets.
Source: POPSUGAR Studios