An elbow plank works your arms, core, and back, while adding leg lifts targets your butt. Here's how to do an elbow plank with leg lift.
- Start by facing the floor on your forearms and knees.
- Lift up your knees and abs until your body forms a line parallel to the floor. Keep your abs contracted so your back stays flat and doesn't droop.
- Lift your right foot off the ground, keeping your pelvis parallel to the floor. Hold for five seconds, then lower the leg.
- Repeat, lifting the other leg.
- Repeat, alternating legs, for 60 seconds.