Whether you started out dabbling in vegetarianism or went head-first into ditching meat, eggs, milk, and other animal products, here are the top 10 signs you're absolutely a full-blown vegan.
- When grocery shopping, you have TVP, tofu, tempeh, edamame, miso, Silk, and every other type of soy product in your cart.
- Your veggie-oil-powered VW sports a bumper sticker that reads, "Cows Are For Mooing, Not For Barbecuing!"
- At least once a day someone asks you, "How do you get enough protein?"
- The only time you'd ever set foot into Burger King is if you desperately needed to use their bathroom.
- There's a copy of Veganomicon, Fast Food Nation, and The Kind Diet on your nightstand.
- Your favorite condiments are Nayonaise, hummus, and Tofutti cream cheese.
- You won't even wear fake fur or leather for fear that someone might mistake it for the real thing.
- For your co-worker's birthday, you celebrated by whipping up a homemade cheesecake made from silken tofu and dairy-free chocolate chips.
- You can't understand why anyone would eat meat when they can enjoy Tofu Pups, Fakin Bacon, Tofurkey, and spaghetti with wheatballs.
- You know eight different ways to replace eggs in recipes.