Summer wouldn't be the same without cooling off with an ice cold beer. If grabbing a bottle is your go-to beverage but you're trying to stick to a healthy diet, it's important to know the calorie counts of common brands. Check out this list of a few of the highest- and lowest-calorie beers so you can choose the one that's right for you.
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager: 180 calories
- Guinness Extra Stout: 176 calories
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale: 176 calories
- Pete's Wicked Ale: 172 calories
- Anheuser Busch Ice Pale Lager: 171 calories
- Harpoon IPA: 170 calories
- Heineken: 166 calories
- Long Trail: 163 calories
- Killian's Irish Red: 162 calories
- Molson Ice: 160 calories
Keep reading to find out what beers contain the fewest calories.
- Budweiser Select 55: 55 calories
- Beck's Premier Light: 63 calories
- Miller 64: 64 calories
- Amstel Light: 95 calories
- Anheuser Busch Light Pale Lager: 95 calories
- Michelob Ultra: 95 calories
- Natural Light: 95 calories
- Miller Light: 96 calories
- Heineken Light: 99 calories
- Corona Light: 99 calories
If looking at all those calorie counts has inspired you to drink light beer, find out which light beer tastes the best here.