- Wash hands frequently and/or carry hand sanitizer.
- Carry extra ziplock bags in case of emergency. They are helpful for collecting trash and can help prevent leaks in your bag.
- Buy water or refill an empty bottle at the airport to stay hydrated in flight.
- Pack extra healthy snacks so you don't load up on cheesy crackers and cookies.
- Bring a small medicine bottle of basic items — aspirin, stomach soothers, gas relievers, and lip balm are some common essentials that can come in handy.
Want to see the rest of the tips? Just read more.
- Bring a good book or crossword to keep your mind rested and at ease.
- Download a good mix and relax.
- Bring an extra jacket or sweater in case you get chilly or have to fend off germs from ailing co-passengers.
- Strike up a conversation with the person next to you — it helps the time go by faster and will have you stressing less.