If you loved the 30-Day Squat Challenge, here's a multitasking move to add to your booty-sculpting arsenal that'll give you shapely shoulders too.
Source: POPSUGAR Studios
- Stand with your feet hip distance apart with a dumbbell beside each foot.
- Take a breath in as you bend your knees, leaning into the back of your heels as you squat down and grab the right dumbbell with your right hand.
- Breathe out as you stand up, pressing the dumbbell all the way up into an overhead press.
- Inhale to lower your right arm, squatting down, and bring the dumbbell back to the floor.
- Stay low and grab the dumbbell on the other side with your left hand.
- Exhale as you rise up, pressing your left hand overhead.
- Inhale to squat and release the dumbbell back to the floor.
- This counts as one rep. This movement should be fluid, focusing on correct squat form by keeping the thighs parallel and your body weight back into the heels.
- Complete three sets of 15 reps.