Traveling can be such a pain in the neck so next time you're at the airport, stop by one of these airport spa/massage destinations for a quick treatment or even a massage to get that pain out of your neck.
- JFK International Airport (NY): The Oasis Day Spa is New York’s first full service airport spa (in JetBlue's Terminal 6). There, you’ll be able to get a manicure, pedicure, and facial treatments.
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport: Destination Relaxation -- one is a chair-massage station on Pier B and the other is a full-service store on Pier D that offers table and chair massages, as well as foot and hand rubs.
- Chicago's O'Hare International Airport: The Backrub Hub offers neck and back massages in Terminal 3 (by the American and Delta gates). It's a little weird because you're out in the open, but good if you're not embarrassed easily.
- Denver International Airport: A Massage Inc. where you can get a haircut or massage (chair or table) at the location on Concourse B. The other is in the Main Terminal.
- Detroit International Airport (Edward McNamara Terminal): OraOxygen Spa along with traditional manicures and pedicures this travel spa has a 15-minute session that enhances stamina, eliminates fatigue, minimizes toxic build-up and intensifies mental alertness.
- JFK International, Pittsburgh International, Philadelphia International and San Francisco International Airports: The XpresSpa where the name says it all has up to three attendants work on you to get an express treatment (pretty much standard spa services) with express results.
- Seattle-Tacoma International, Nashville International and Newark Liberty International Airports: The Massage Bar offers 15-30 minutes of seated massage or ten minutes of foot reflexology.
There's a few more, so read more
Don't need to relax but you would like to workout, then check out Airport Gyms for Your Travels.