If you're looking for a sweet treat, but don't want to sabotage your healthy goals with a high-calorie chocolate goodie, here's a recipe that's sure to satisfy your cocoa cravings. Made with chocolate soy milk, peanut butter, and Greek yogurt, this smoothie is full of protein, and the banana and strawberries add fiber and a hint of sweetness.
Ready to indulge? Then keep reading.
10 large strawberries
2 small bananas (fresh or frozen)
6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
1 cup chocolate soy milk
1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Cut the tops off the strawberries.
- Slice the bananas, and save four slices (to be used as garnish).
- Place the strawberries, banana, yogurt, chocolate soy milk, and peanut butter in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into two glasses, garnish each with two slices of banana, and enjoy!
- Smoothies, Drinks
|Serving Size||1 glass (about 10 oz.)|
|Total Fat||6.8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.2 g|
If you have any tasty, healthy recipes to share, post them in the Healthy Recipe Group.