If you like working your upper body then you probably loved doing the Dolphin Dive. Here's a variation to that exercise that'll work your booty too.
- Get yourself in plank position with your fingers interlaced.
- Press your hips and shoulders back toward your feet, lengthening through your spine. If you can, try to press your heels down towards the ground to stretch through your calves and hamstrings. Tilt your tailbone up slightly to feel a stretch in your lower back.
- Now lift your right leg up towards the ceiling. This is the start position.
- Take a deep breath in and as you exhale, dive forward, bringing your chin out past your hands. Make sure your hips are in line with your shoulders, so your back is parallel with the ground. Keep squeezing your glutes to keep your right leg lifted as high as you can.
- Inhale back to the start position.
- Repeat for 15 to 20 times.