FitSugar readers are here to pump you up. When I asked all of you to list your favorite adrenaline pumping songs, we got quite a response. The Black Eyed Peas, Green Day, and Britney Spears were the most popular suggestions, but we got some lesser known tunes, too. A well-rounded playlist, any of the following ditties are sure to refuel the fire when you think there's no more gasoline in the tank.
Want to see the list spelled out?
- "Song 2" by Blur
- "Pump It" by Black Eyed Peas
- "Say Hey (I Love You)" by Michael Franti and Spearhead
- "Bulletproof" by La Roux
- "Everlong" by Foo Fighters
- "Dancing With Myself" by Billy Idol
- "I'm A Slave 4 U" by Britney Spears
- "Lasso" by Phoenix
- "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry
- "Holiday" by Green Day
- "Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon
- "Only Girl" (In The World) by Rihanna
- "I Like It" (feat. Pitbull) by Enrique Iglesias
What would you add to the list?