Diet pills and fad diets are so passé, but if you feel like your appetite has a mind of its own, you're not alone. Taking a look at your habits and revamping your daily rituals can give you a new lease on your relationship with food. And of course, the best way to go about this is naturally.
- Drink more water: Plenty of people confuse hunger with dehydration. Keeping your water bottle full all day long will help you keep guzzling the good stuff and steer clear of unnecessary snacking.
- Get moving: Forget the notion that exercise brings your appetite on heavy — it actually decreases your appetite . Just another reason to squeeze in a workout!
- Don't skip breakfast: Hopefully you're well versed on the benefits a solid breakfast brings to the table, but if you're not aware, skipping it can actually deter your whole day. Getting your metabolism moving earlier will help keep you filled longer.
- Power up with protein: Protein helps you sustain energy and feel bright-eyed and bushy-tailed all day long. If you need some inspiration, look to these low-calorie, high-protein breakfast ideas  for delicious inspiration.
- Take a teatime: Give your after-meal snacking habit a healthy face-lift. A tasty cup of hot tea will help satisfy your perceived hunger and keep you feeling full.
- Get honest: Do you constantly snack when you're bored or stressed? You're only doing your beautiful bod injustice. Learn how to stop stress eating  for good today.
- Eat more regularly: One or two big meals all day is a recipe for disaster. Eating smaller meals more regularly will kick your crazy cravings to the curb.