If you're in need of a new gym wardrobe, we're about to show you how to save big bucks (aka $189) on your next look. Without sacrificing style or comfort, we found an entire head-to-toe look for less. These affordable options look just like cardio couture, except they won't put a dent in your wallet. In fact, the entire look is less than $100! Here's how it's possible:
We love the look of this flowy yet fitted workout tank. With a built-in sports bra, it's perfect for both a run and yoga class. At only $23, you can get this blue Champion Layered Tank, a bargain compared to this very similar Lululemon Practice Freely Tank for $64. Money saved: $41.
Consider these pants black leggings with a twist! These Under Armour "StudioLux" Capris can be paired with almost anything, but the $65 price tag is not ideal. For $12, we found a similar style and color in these Forever 21 Skinny Workout Capris. Money saved: $53.
Running shoes are where things can get pricey. For a cool pink and gray combo, consider these two options. If the fit is right, these stylish yet functional Adidas Running shoes ($55, originally $100) are a steal compared to the Nike Free Run ($149, originally $165). Money saved: $94.
Tired of stuffing your gym gear in a reusable shopping tote? With Summer travel around the corner, now's the time to upgrade to one of these stylish bags that you can take to the gym or beach or on the plane with ease. Click through to see some of our favorite stylish gym bags!
This month, our eyes are on the ocean. We're gearing up for warm-weather fun with a roomy bag that fits all our beach essentials (including a yoga mat), quick-drying workout capris that are begging to be worn on a paddleboard, and a crispy, addictive snack that's way better for any bikini body than potato chips. Click through to check out all our June Must Haves!
April showers may be in the forecast, but a little rain isn't stopping us. We're zipping up our waterproof running jackets, adding a dash of fun with printed workout leggings, and heading out the door. Afterward, we're fueling up with an addictive Greek yogurt snack. Click through to check out these and more of our must haves for April!
Rather than sweating over your checkbook balance, sweat it out in style for less! Although Lululemon is cardio couture, it's often hard to justify the hefty price on a pair of sweats. Not willing to sacrifice comfort or style, we found three pieces that have a similar look for a fraction of the cost. In fact, these pieces are so affordable, you can get the top, jacket, and pants for under $100. Here's how.
Pastel workout gear is an easy way to freshen up your workouts this Spring. Although we can't help but want this blue Lululemon pullover for our morning runs, the price tag is a hefty $118. We found a similar blue pullover at Target for only $20. Not only does this piece have a similar look, it is the perfect transition into warm weather and will save you almost $100!
If you're looking to go mellow in yellow for your next yoga class, consider a bright yellow workout tank! At only $19, you can get Spring's hottest color with this Champion fit and flare tank, a bargain compared to this very similar Lululemon Practice Freely tank for $64.
Rather than opt for another pair of black leggings, switch things up with a pop of color! We love how Lululemon's Wunder Under crop pants will look when paired against a bright tank, but the $82 price tag has us feeling blue. For $23 we found a similar style and color with these Old Navy compression capris.
Whether it's chilly in the studio before moving through Sun Salutations or you don't feel comfortable baring a lot of skin, these lightweight long-sleeved layers have got you covered. They're technical enough to allow the skin to breathe and remain dry, but stylish enough to catch up with a friend after class.
Running in the cold means careful attention must be paid to your outerwear. You don't want to bundle up too much, lest you overheat just a few miles into your jog, but you also need to make sure you stay warm, safe, and comfortable. These running jackets help you meet your requirements: from sweat-wicking material to breathable mesh vents to thumbholes to keep your wrists warm, here are 10 running jackets — in every price range — to choose from!
All the news bits fit to print, here in our daily roundup.
- Newly installed French President Francois Hollande has stripped John Galliano of his membership in the French Legion of Honor. Galliano was awarded the honor in 2010 but was dismissed from his post at Dior for making anti-Semitic comments in Paris early last year. [The Cut]
- Andy Warhol's artwork and eye for color combinations have been incorporated into a Holiday collaboration with Nars cosmetics. Sephora will launch an exclusive run of the products on Oct. 1, and department stores and other specialty stores will get their products on Nov. 1. [WWD]
- Stella Tennant models because she hasn't found anything better to do. "I said I wasn't going to model after having my son," she says. "Now I just think, 'Fine, I enjoy the people a lot.' And I haven't found a better part-time job." [WSJ. Magazine]
- Lululemon has sued Calvin Klein for creating a pair of trousers that infringe on the patent it holds on v-shaped waistbands in yoga pants. [Racked]
- A Brian Atwood ad featuring Candice Swanepoel and a team of half-naked male models writhing around a darkened apartment has been banned from the billboard above Atwood's Madison Avenue store in New York City. [Modelinia]
- InStyle fashion director Hal Rubenstein has taken on the new role of editor at large. The change follows rumors that Rubenstein was trying to find more time to devote to personal projects. [WWD]