If you want to sit down to a super-healthy meal, a big salad is the way to go. With all those iron-packed greens and fiber-rich veggies, a fresh and delicious salad is super filling, without a ton of calories. That is, unless you douse your bowl in high-calorie creamy dressings. Don't let your salad cause weight gain by limiting the extras like nuts, dried fruit, croutons, and avocado (yes, it's full of healthy fats, but you don't need an entire avocado on your salad), and drizzle your bowl with one of these salad dressings, all with 50 calories or fewer per two-tablespoon serving.
- Annie's Lite Gingerly Vinaigrette: 40
- Seeds of Change Organic Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette: 50
- Newman's Own Organic Lighten Up Balsamic Vinaigrette: 45
- Spectrum Sweet Onion & Garlic Fat-Free: 15
- Maple Groves Farms Maple Fig Vinaigrette: 30
Continue reading for five more low-calorie salad dressings.
- Annie's Lite Herb Balsamic: 50
- Spectrum Honey Dijon: 35
- Seeds of Change Organic Sweet Basil Vinaigrette: 30
- Maple Groves Farms Strawberry Vinaigrette: 30
- Annie's Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette: 40
Source: Flickr User VegaTeam