These lobster and shrimp ceviche wontons are super tasty and super healthy at only 35 calories each! Serve them at your Cinco party tonight!
Check out the full recipe after the break!
Shrimp and Lobster Ceviche Wontons
- 1/2 C. salad shrimp (80)
- 1/2 C. or 1/2 package lobster meat (100)
- 1/2 C. diced tomato
- 1/4 C. diced onion
- 1 Tbs. chopped cilantro (or if you forget it at the store like me, parsley)
- 1 Tsp. extra virgin olive oil (40)
- Juice of half a lime
- 12 wonton wrappers (17 cals each)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with Pam.
- Dice onions and tomato and marinate in a bowl with the lime juice.
- Add lobster, shrimp, olive oil, and cilantro to the veggies.
- Put a dollop of the mixture in the middle of the wonton wrapper. Wet the edges of the wrapper slightly using your fingers. Fold into a triangle.
- Place wontons on the baking sheet and spray with Pam. Cook for 12 minutes in the oven, flipping half way through and re-spraying with Pam.
Total Calories: 35 per wonton (makes about 12)
**And check out my recipe for Low-Cal Guacamole to go with it on my blog, To Live and Diet in L.A.
Don't forget to post your own delicious recipes in our Healthy Recipe group in the FitSugar Community!