If your Easter weekend was filled with nonstop friends and family time, indulgent dishes, and a mimosa or two, now's the time to get back on track. Here are five ways you can start the week off fresh.
- Eat detoxifying foods: It may be tempting to continue to indulgent celebrations, but starting off on a healthy foot is crucial to making sure you don't waste the week as well. Pick a few of these detox recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner so you spend the day eating fresh foods that help you feel your best.
- Energize: That cup of coffee may not cut it if you're feeling tired and bloated and underperforming. For a quick pick-me-up without the wired feeling, mix up this cranberry and apple cider vinegar energy drink.
- Sweat it out: Feeling exhausted? No, you shouldn't skip that workout — even a few minutes working up a sweat will actually make you feel better and more energized. If you're not into a full hour-long workout, do one of our intense 10-minute Class FitSugar workouts to burn calories and increase your heart rate in just a few minutes.
- Decompress: If you've had a full, active weekend, you probably need time to decompress and refocus for the week. Take a few minutes at some point today to relax and unwind. It can be as easy as making your commute meditative or taking a hot bath tonight. Read about more ways to de-stress here.
- Set up for sleep success: A busy weekend of cooking and family time can mean that quality sleep goes by the wayside, so tonight, make sure you settle in for a solid session. Read our tips for getting the best night's sleep and use a few sleep strategies tonight.