Recently, we all learned that successful folks are more likely to be exercisers than their less successful counterparts. That being said, mixing business and fitness is not always an easy task. Some professionals have found a way to work in the workouts, and here are a few ideas you may consider to add fitness to your own resume:
- Make "workout meetings." Go for a jog with a fitness-minded colleague or client and brainstorm during the jog.
- Hire a pricey trainer. If it's a big chunk of money you then might think before skipping an appointment.
- Pen it in. Schedule workout time on your calendar, much like you would an important business meeting you can't miss.
- Take it to the office. Bring exercise routines into the office (early morning or late afternoon), and try inviting other employees to join.
- Keep it close. Pick a gym that is close to where you work.
Have your own ideas for mixing in fitness with business, then share them in the comments section below.