Half a cantaloupe
- Preheat oven to the warm setting (185º F). Place a Silpat  silicone mat on a baking sheet.
- Wash the cantaloupe, and use a spoon to remove the seeds.
- With a large knife, make thin slices, cut off the skin, and place it on the pan.
- Continue until the pan is full, trying not to overlap pieces.
- Put the cantaloupe in the oven, and bake for two to three hours, flipping them over every 45 minutes or until they're dry. Avoid cooking too long, or you'll end up with cantaloupe chips!
- Store leftovers (if there are any!) in an airtight container. Since these are preservative-free, enjoy them within a few days.
Source: Calorie Count 
- 4 servings
- Cook Time
- 3 hours
- Calories per serving