The holidays are approaching which means all of us healthy eaters need to be armed to go into holiday meals with our best tricks up our sleeve.
- Sit next to the slowest eater at the table and match that person’s pace
- Always have some food left on your plate to forestall the “one more helping” impulse
- Decide how much you will eat before the meal takes place
- Be the last person to begin eating
- Limit your meal to the entree plus a maximum of two items, with dessert, appetizer, bread and so forth constituting an item each
Tell your friends
You Might Also Like