Now that cooler temps are moving in, there's nothing like warming yourself up with a bowl of hot oatmeal. Full of whole grain fiber, this breakfast will keep you satisfied all morning. Buying plain oats is healthier than buying packets that are already sweetened, and less expensive too, but that doesn't mean you have to go without flavor.
Add these delicious morsels to your half-cup serving of oatmeal.
- One small banana (diced), two tablespoons vanilla yogurt, and one tablespoon walnuts.
- Half a diced pear, one tablespoon pumpkin seeds, and one tablespoon of GoLean Crunch cereal or granola.
- Half a diced apple, two chopped dates, 10 chopped almonds, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
For other tasty ideas, keep reading.
- One tablespoon peanut butter, two tablespoons raisins, and one teaspoon maple syrup.
- One tablespoon almond butter, half a cup unsweetened applesauce, one teaspoon honey.
- Half a cup fresh or frozen blueberries, one tablespoon dried cherries, and one tablespoon chopped cashews.
- Half a cup chopped pineapple, one tablespoon raisins, and one tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Half a cup sliced grapes, one tablespoon chopped peanuts, and one teaspoon dried cranberries.
If you love eating oatmeal a different way, please share it in the comment section below.