Thinking about running a half marathon soon? A solid training plan is necessary — and so are some quality tunes to keep you motivated. This half-marathon playlist clocks in at just under two and a half hours, perfect for someone who runs a 10-minute mile. Subscribe to the playlist so you have it with you on your run, then keep reading to see the songs on the list.
- "New Shoes" — Paolo Nutini
- "Shake It" — Metro Station
- "Dance With Somebody" — Mando Diao
- "Run (I'm a Natural Disaster)" — Gnarls Barkley
- "Harder to Breathe" — Maroon 5
- "Armistice" — Phoenix
- "Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)" — Pink
- "All I Do Is Win" — DJ Khaled
- "Wrapped Up in Books" — Belle & Sebastian
- "Jewel Drop" — Kashmir
Remember! You will need to download the free Spotify software or app to listen to this awesome playlist.