There's no need for protein powder in this smoothie recipe as you'll get plenty of protein from the Greek yogurt!
Read the recipe after the break!
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 6-ounce container of plain nonfat/low-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 cubes of ice
- 1/2–3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or other type of milk, if needed
- A few drops of liquid stevia or other natural sweetener, to taste
- Place blackberries, banana, yogurt, ice cubes, and 1/4 cup milk in blender and blend until fruit is pureed and ingredients are well combined.
- Add stevia to sweeten and add more milk to get the desired thickness (if necessary).
- Drinks, Smoothies
Share your own recipes in our Healthy Recipe group, and we might feature you on our homepage!