Learn more about this workout after the break!
Some say the best things comes in threes . . . well, in this printable workout, I say the best things come in fours! This workout is broken into four simple sections with four exercises in each section, so naturally, I’m calling it the 4×4 workout. You only need a pair of dumbbells, making this a great at-home workout, and (bonus!) it can be done in under 20 minutes. You’ll work cardio, then strength, another cardio section, and finally abs for a total-body, heart-pounding, muscle-toning workout. In less time than it takes you to watch an episode of Modern Family, you’ll do something great for you, your mind, and your body.
You can print the workout with descriptions plus beginner and advanced modifications here: 4×4 workout.
- Beginner: 30 seconds per move, go through once, take as many breaks as you need.
- Intermediate: 45 seconds per move, go through two times, take shorter breaks between exercises and longer breaks between sections.
- Advanced: 60 seconds per move, go through three times, take breaks only between the sections.
- Crazy Animal Exerciser: 60 seconds per move, go through four times, take breaks only between the sections.
- Drink lots of water and have fun!
Share your own workouts, find a new one, or just get inspired in our FitSugar Community!