Sometimes it's hard to know what to get that special someone for the holidays. In those cases, gift cards are a great option and can make great stocking stuffers. You'll feel good knowing your gift is inspiring a healthy lifestyle, and the receiver will be able to choose whatever she wants. Here are some ideas.
- Lululemon: Great athletic gear that's feminine and long-lasting.
- Amazon: Good deals on so much — fitness clothes, resistance bands, yoga balls, dumbbells, fitness DVDs, books, and even energy bars.
- iTunes: The recipient can buy individual songs or albums to listen to when working out.
- The North Face: A leader in outdoor clothing, this brand also sells gear such as tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, and anything you'd need for an outdoor adventure.
- REI: Perfect for everything including clothes, outdoor gear, gifts for active pets, and neat gadgets such as heart rate monitors and GPS units.
- Nike: Great sneakers, clothes, and equipment for any active person.
- Patagonia: Outstanding technical clothes, from wicking underwear and warm Capilene tops to windproof fleece jackets.
- Whole Foods: Who doesn't need delicious organic food, supplements, or natural beauty products?
- EMS: The recipient can choose between outdoor clothes, shoes, climbing and camping gear, skis, and much more.