The StepMill is often empty at the gym. It may be feared by all because it is a bit intimidating, but the StepMill is one way to get killer legs.
To stop waiting for the treadmill and start stepping your way to fabulous legs, read more
The StepMill is great for doing intervals and it can be tough to keep up at a steady pace for an entire 30 minutes. Joan Dandeneau, an ACSM certified Health Fitness Instructor, suggests this easy StepMill program for beginners:
- Choose Quick Start
- Warm up at an easy pace for 5 minutes
- Go for 5-10 minutes on level 10
- Go for 10-15 minutes on level 11
- Go for 15-20 minutes on level 13 or the highest level you can go
- Hit the bike (or elliptical) for another 15 minutes
Try it and let us know how it goes.