Looking for an exercise to get strong and rounded shoulders, and a toned upper back? Give this move a try. You'll need a set of dumbbells for this (three to eight pounders, or whatever will exhaust your muscles after 12-15 reps).
- Stand with your feet hip-width distance apart.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand in the start position with your elbows bent by your ribs, and your palms facing you.
- As you inhale, slowly lift both dumbbells straight up and simultaneously, twist your wrists towards one another, so your palms are facing away from you.
- Exhale to slowly bring your hands back to the start position.
- Do two to three sets of 12-15 reps.