To do an Overhead Triceps Extension you are going to need a Thera-Band. Watch the video to see exactly how to do it.
- Hold about two feet of a band with one hand at each end.
- Position your right hand behind your head and put the knuckles of your left hand just above your butt, in the center of your back.
- Adjust your grip so the band is somewhat tight between your hands.
- Keeping your right elbow high in the air (so your arm is in line with your ears) and your left hand is still firmly anchored behind your back.
- Straighten your right arm (almost like you are a cheerleader cheering, "Let's go!"), and slowly bend it back down to the starting position to complete one.
Do 10 with your right arm. Then switch so your left hand is behind your head, and your right hand is behind your back. Repeat 10 reps with your left arm.
Do three sets of 10.
Fit's Tip: To make it a bit more difficult, increase the resistance by switching band colors.